Occupational Therapists treat children holistically, addressing the cognitive, emotional and physical needs of each child through fun and motivating activities. Clinicians apply skilled treatment that helps individuals achieve independence in all facets of their lives, with an emphasis on helping children gain the skills they need in order to perform tasks that are part of their daily routine, including play, socialization and learning.
Our Occupational Therapists assess and treat a child's ability to successfully perform tasks relating to fine motor, visual motor, oral motor and self-help skills. Assistance is also offered with splinting, assistive technology or any adaptive equipment the child might need.
- Neuromotor or physical challenges, such as cerebral palsy
- Pervasive developmental delays or autism spectrum disorders
- Inefficient sensory processing
- Other medical or educational diagnoses, such as Down Syndrome or Attention-Deficit Disorder
- Delays in meeting developmental milestones
We accept a variety of popular insurance plans for these services.
For information or to schedule an appointment, contact
(708) 352-3580 x 383